- Full house To Let (7 bedrooms, with spare box room)
- Walking distance from the University
- Well presented, fully furnished
- Lovely kitchen and lounge with breakfast bar, and lounge furnishings
- Each bedroom has a sink, desk, chair, and bed.
- Wifi included
- Top rated management (search “Rent North East” on Google), with ‘round the clock maintenance, and easy to use online portal to track repairs.
Rent North East have a House To Let!
Property ref: RNE01142
Skype viewings offered.
Full house To Let (7 bedrooms, with spare box room)
Walking distance from the University
Well presented, fully furnished
Lovely kitchen and lounge with breakfast bar, and lounge furnishings
Each bedroom has a sink, desk, chair, and bed.
Top rated management (search “Rent North East” on Google), with ‘round the clock maintenance, and easy to use online portal to track repairs.
Location: This 7 bedroom Terraced House is located on South Hill Crescent, in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Availability date: 12th August 2016
Rental value: Monthly Rental Of £1400.00 excluding council tax and utilities, or £1960.00 including council tax and utilities.
DSS accepted: No
Contract length: 6 months initial term, followed by monthly rolling contract
What’s inside this home:
Costs and requirements:**
**The following are Rent North East’s general requirements. Please note that the landlord retains the right to change terms on a case by case basis if they feel this to be necessary.
DSS accepted: No
At Rent North East, we work hard to make sure that you find a suitable property. If you are unable to pay the upfront fees or cannot provide anything that we have requested, then please let us know, and we will do our best to work out an alternative arrangement that works better for you.
These really depend on your circumstances and requirements. The basic rules are as follows:
The first rent payment needs to be paid before you move into your property.
If you are in receipt of DSS then just top up for the first rent payment usually needs to be paid in advance. (For example, if the rent is £450.00PCM, and £400.00PCM of that is going to be paid from housing benefits then you would usually need to pay the £50.00 top up for the first month before you move in.)
We ask that you provide either a deposit, Reposit, or a guarantor.
Reposit is a deposit replacement. It reduces the cost to the value of just one weeks rent, which is not refunded at the end of your tenancy. See more over here: https://getreposit.uk/tenants. We can accept Reposit for all managed properties, and for most applicants.
A deposit is usually the value of one month's rent (we can sometimes take this in two instalments.)
If you prefer to provide a guarantor, this can be either one person who is a home owner, or two people who work, and who can provide proof of their income.
We can sometimes accept a deposit to the value of half a month's rent and one working guarantor.
No agency fees apply for this tenancy.
Check! Can you afford it?
Your income should be at least 3 times the rental value, to enable you to pay for your rent and living costs comfortably. If you are entitled to housing benefits then this will not apply.
We will ask you for proof of your income. If you are in receipt of housing benefits then we will ask you for proof of your entitlement.
For more information about upfront costs and requirements, please call 0191 303 7778/extension 1
Skype viewings offered: (Skype username: rentnortheast)
Have different or specific requirements? Tell us what you need: 0191 303 7778
Renting with Rent North East:
- Top rated management service: Try a Google search for Rent North East to see real customer reviews
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Easy to use online maintenance portal, and phone reporting system
- Track issues online to view progress and communicate with contractor
- Rate contractors online - no more shoddy workmen showing up at your door!
- Rent North East belong to the PRS, for your peace of mind
- Friendly team, always a phone call away
Property ref: RNE01142
Arranging your viewing:
Call: 0191 303 7778