Luxury two bedroom apartment in Sunderland City Centre
Property ref: RNE01304
- Skype viewings offered.
- No deposit! Use Reposit, and pay the value of one weeks rent instead of paying a deposit.
- Rent North East work with Experian to help our tenants build their credit files. On time payments will improve your credit score, greatly improving your eligibility for future credit applications, including credit cards, loans, and mortgages.
Luxury apartment within the prestigious Echo 24 development with panoramic views over the River Wear. Close to local amenities including metro links and all major routes and within walking distance of the University and the City Centre itself.
Enviably located in the heart of Sunderland City Centre, this apartment would ideally suit the professional or young couples wanting to sample City Living. Boasting a fully integrated kitchen, balcony stretching the full width of the apartment overlooking the river Wear, entrance concierge, secure entry system, lifts to all levels and underground car parking facilities, this is city living at it's best!
Fully furnished, with water and service charge included in the rental value.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
• Lounge (Reception) Large bright and spacious lounge with dining area.
• 2 Large bedrooms, furnished – one with en-suite bathroom.
• Main Bathroom with white suite with a shower over bath and heated towel rail.
• Open plan kitchen with built in electric hob electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, and integrated appliances.
Location: This 2 bedroom Upper Floor Flat Flat is located on West Wear Street, in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Availability date: 30th July 2017
Rental value: Monthly Rental Of £675 including water and service charge
Contract length: 6 months initial term, followed by monthly rolling contract
What’s inside this home:
Costs and requirements:**
**The following are Rent North East’s general requirements. Please note that the landlord retains the right to change terms on a case by case basis if they feel this to be necessary.
At Rent North East, we work hard to make sure that you find a suitable property. If you are unable to pay the upfront fees or cannot provide anything that we have requested, then please let us know, and we will do our best to work out an alternative arrangement that works better for you.
These really depend on your circumstances and requirements. The basic rules are as follows:
The first rent payment needs to be paid before you move into your property.
We ask that you provide either a deposit, Reposit, or a guarantor.
Reposit is a deposit replacement. It reduces the cost to the value of just one weeks rent, which is not refunded at the end of your tenancy. See more over here: https://getreposit.uk/tenants. We can accept Reposit for all managed properties, and for most applicants.
A deposit is usually the value of one month's rent (we can sometimes take this in two instalments.)
If you prefer to provide a guarantor, this can be either one person who is a home owner, or two people who work, and who can provide proof of their income.
No agency fees apply.
Reserve property: £150.00 can be paid in advance at any point to reserve the property. Reservation / agency fees are non refundable.
Check! Can you afford it?
Your income should be at least 3 times the rental value (Monthly Rental Of £675 for this property), to enable you to pay for your rent and living costs comfortably. If you are entitled to housing benefits then this will not apply.
We will ask you for proof of your income. If you are in receipt of housing benefits then we will ask you for proof of your entitlement.
For more information about upfront costs and requirements, please call 0191 303 7778/extension 1
Skype viewings offered: (Skype username: rentnortheast)
Have different or specific requirements? Tell us what you need: 0191 303 7778
Management type: Fully managed
Renting with Rent North East:
- Top rated management service: Try a Google search for Rent North East to see real customer reviews
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Easy to use online maintenance portal, and phone reporting system
- Track issues online to view progress and communicate with contractor
- Rate contractors online - no more shoddy workmen showing up at your door!
- Rent North East belong to the PRS, for your peace of mind
- Friendly team, always a phone call away
Property ref: RNE01304
Arranging your viewing:
Call: 0191 303 7778