Rent North East have a Room To Let!
Property ref: RNE01167
- Skype viewings offered.
- Low deposit of only one weeks rent for professional tenants.
- Rent North East work with Experian to help our tenants build their credit files. On time payments will improve your credit score, greatly improving your eligibility for future credit applications, including credit cards, loans, and mortgages.
Location: This 1 bedroom Upper Floor Flat Room is located on South Hill Crescent, in Sunderland , Tyne & Wear.
Availability date: 31st March 2017
Rental value: Monthly Rental Of £250 including utilities
DSS accepted: No
Contract length: 6 months initial term, followed by monthly rolling contract
What’s inside this home:
Costs and requirements:**
**The following are Rent North East’s general requirements. Please note that the landlord retains the right to change terms on a case by case basis if they feel this to be necessary.
At Rent North East, we work hard to make sure that you find a suitable property. If you are unable to pay the upfront fees or cannot provide anything that we have requested, then please let us know, and we will do our best to work out an alternative arrangement that works better for you.
These really depend on your circumstances and requirements. The basic rules are as follows:
The first rent payment needs to be paid before you move into your property. If you are in receipt of DSS then top up for the first rent payment usually needs to be paid in advance. (For example, if the rent is £450.00PCM, and £400.00PCM of that is going to be paid from housing benefits then you would usually need to pay the £50.00 top up for the first month before you move in.)
We ask that you provide either a deposit or a guarantor. A deposit is usually the value of one month's rent (we can sometimes take this in two instalments.) If you prefer to provide a guarantor, this can be either one person who is a home owner, or two people who work, and who can provide proof of their income. We can sometimes accept a deposit to the value of half a month's rent and one working guarantor.
New: Use Reposit! If you are not claiming housing benefits then you will be able to use a Reposit instead of a regular deposit. This will reduce your deposit amount, from the value of one months rent to the value of one weeks rent! Ask us for more information.
Reserve property: The agency fee can be paid in advance at any point to reserve the property. Reservation / agency fees are non refundable.
Rooms: Reduced agency fee of £150.00 + VAT
Check! Can you afford it?
Your income should be at least 3 times the rental value (Monthly Rental Of £250 for this property), to enable you to pay for your rent and living costs comfortably. If you are entitled to housing benefits then this will not apply.
We will ask you for proof of your income. If you are in receipt of housing benefits then we will ask you for proof of your entitlement.
For more information about upfront costs and requirements, please call 0191 303 7778/extension 1
Skype viewings offered: (Skype username: rentnortheast)
Have different or specific requirements? Tell us what you need: 0191 303 7778
Management type: Fully managed
Renting with Rent North East:
- Top rated management service: Try a Google search for Rent North East to see real customer reviews
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Easy to use online maintenance portal, and phone reporting system
- Track issues online to view progress and communicate with contractor
- Rate contractors online - no more shoddy workmen showing up at your door!
- Rent North East belong to the PRS, for your peace of mind
- Friendly team, always a phone call away
Property ref: RNE01167
Arranging your viewing:
Call: 0191 303 7778